Friday, January 16, 2015

A Day at Starbucks Reserve


Some of us love coffee. Others love tea or smoothies. For me, brewed coffee or tea is the best way to start up my day.


After my graveyard shift, I've headed to one of my favorite coffee shops  and for a change I visited Starbucks Reserve instead on their regular store. I ordered Panama Carmen Estate brewed coffee with distinct floral and lemon aroma.

Starbucks Reserve is:

-          Exotic
-          Rare
-          Exquisite Coffee


With the pour-oven cone brewing method that bring out the aromatic flavor of coffee.

Price starts from Php 130 for Venti, while Grande is Php 140 and Venti size is Php 150.

Some of the Starbucks Reserve Coffees:
  • Peru Chonti
  • Panama Carmen Estate
  • Colombia El PeƱol
  • Nicaragua Cabo Azul
  • Hawaii Ka'u, 100% Ka'u Coffee (the most expensive in Starbucks Reserve Coffee selection)

Added to your collectibles is the stainless steel tumbler that is sophisticated in color and for sure, you can used it either in hot or cold drinks.

Starbucks Reserve is located at the 2nd Floor of Central Square, Boni High Street.


Happy day everyone! :)

26 comments:

  1. We're the same, coffee is also the best way to start my day. I love the concept of Starbucks Reserve but the selection is strictly for black coffee drinkers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gem,

      I agree with you. I hope they will launch some light drinks and tea not just coffee only ;)

      Delete
  2. I'll try visiting Starbucks reserve the next time I'm in BGC. They have a lot of unique drinks from other starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Franc, you should try to visit the place on time :)

      Delete
  3. I am a coffee addict but not a Starbucks fanatic. I tried Starbucks coffee and it's fun to taste the "social" coffee in town. But for me, there are a lot coffee shops now that offer similar coffee experience in a lesser price. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope, there will be another set of Starbucks coffee selection soon :)

      Delete
  4. This is so fancy! I had no idea there is a Starbucks Reserve, I have not seen one here in California.

    I used to drink coffee everyday but now trying to switch to juices or smoothies on alternate days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think last quarter last year when they open the Starbucks Reserve, this is my first time also to visit of the Starbucks Reserve branch.

      Delete
  5. Gosh! When will I ever be inside Starbucks shop and enjoying a sip of coffee? The reason kasi is (sorry to say) I really hate coffee or tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Papaleng, I usually drink coffee or tea to relax my mind especially for busy work schedule.

      Delete
  6. Love that tumbler. I will check if the nearest Starbucks got it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better check their tumblers Ron :) Plan to buy one soon.

      Delete
  7. I love coffee. My day day will never be complete without a cup or two...and yes, I love the tumbler too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Jojo, my day is not be complete without coffee or tea.

      Delete
  8. I'm honestly not a regular SB customer because I don't drink coffee but every time I see an SB photo, I get envious! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love to stay inside at Starbucks especially the stainless steel tumbler. You enjoyed staying inside Starbucks with friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Fernando, I love Starbucks coffee and tea! Starbucks is everywhere here in my work place.

      Delete
  10. There is nothing like the smell and taste of coffee to start the day right? Tea is also a good wakeup drink so I try to mix it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the aroma of coffee and tea Raquel :) Waking up with this makes my day brighter.

      Delete
  11. Can't start my day without coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've always wondered about starbucks reserve, it's more on black coffee pala. hehe i also can't start work without coffee! i buy my beans at starbucks and just recently got their pour over brewer! my coffee mornings have never been better. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to hear that you love coffee too Yan! Positive vibes always.

      Delete
  13. I frequently go to Starbucks Reserve as well! Being the coffee lover that I am, I think their Peru Chonti blend is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't try the Peru Chonti but I heard it's more delicious than my Panama Carmen Estate coffee. Will try to taste one soon :)

      Delete